Step 5: email us tracking number as without this we won’t be able to track your package.
– You may return your purchased item within 30 days limit from the date of purchase for exchange or refund.
– Any exchange or refund request will be made at the discretion of OBLYK, after assessing conditions of the returned item. Should a returned item resulted to be unfit for sale this will be returned to the buyer (with shipping cost at the buyer’s charge) and any request of exchange or refund will be denied.
– Return products can only be tried-on at home and must not be worn outside (not even for an hour). Not only can we tell from the altered shape of arms and frame due to usage, but we also double check the returned product against unsealed product to verify conditions. We cannot resell pre-worn products and we will not accept the return of any product which is considered used.
– OBLYK is not responsible for any product that is not returned in new, unused and unworn condition, be it from poor packaging or wear and tear.
– The buyer is responsible for any shipping fees even if the purchased item was originally sent with free shipping.
– The buyer is responsible for any loss or damage of the returned product during shipping.
– An item can only be exchanged once.
– Successful refund requests will be returned via the same payment gateway used for the original transaction.
SHIPPING LEAD TIMES AND CHARGES
Australian domestic orders are sent via Express Australia Post and take 2-7 business days depending on your location. Standard charges are apply.
International orders are also sent via Express Australia Post with lead time depending on your location.
Charges are relevant to your zoning matrix and do not include possible taxes and duties which may be applied by customs in the country where the order is delivered. The responsibility for any customs duties, foreign taxes or other fees which may be imposed will rest with the customer.
To comply with Australian export regulations, we are required to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to mark them as dutiable “merchandise”. We are also prohibited by law from marking an order as a “gift”, even if an order is placed with the intention of sending it to a gift recipient. For further information, it may be necessary to contact your local customs offices.